Friday, February 5, 2010

Where does the time go?

Ok. I realize again, I've been a bad "blogger" the past 2 months, but seriously...where does the time go?

I've decided to stop waiting for big "blog" worthy events and just start posting random pics and comments as they come. Hope you can adjust to this transition and will still enjoy peeking in on us from time to time.


Carter has 1 chore so far and that is to feed Scout.
He does an excellent job!












This is a funny picture. Look for the 2 little lights.
Bryan and Carter went on a "walk-about" after dark one evening.
Two little headlamp lights walking down the driveway. One was up in there air about 6 1/2 feet, the other juts a mere 3 feet off the ground. A site I never want to forget.

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I LOVE the updates! It's good to see The Miller Minute Update back! :)