Saturday, October 3, 2009

We don't need no stinkin' diapers!





Carter is OFFICIALLY potty trained! We have had NO accidents for 1 week and 1 day! WAHOO! We have been to Target twice to buy underwear and both times he has had the underwear out of the packages before we've paid for them. I made the mistake of putting a pair on his head as a joke, so he of course, needed to wear them on his head the remainder of our time at Target.
Here are a few funny things he's said since he has been potty training.

"I pooped on your shoe, Mommy". This was said after he was supposed to pee outside, but pushed a little hard and pooped on my tennis shoe.
"I don't wanna poop in Diego's helmet". This was said while wearing a pair of Diego playing football underwear.

"I pooped a Daddy one"!! I don't think I need to elaborate on this one...

"Mommy, I have to pee" as we are driving in the car. I say "hold it for just 2 minutes, we're almost home". Carter says "ok, mommy, I'll hold it in my butthole". Carter immediately followed up that line with "is it dark in there"? I ask where, and he says "my butthole". I nearly crashed the car, I was laughing so hard!

We decided we better teach him the word penis so he didn't go to school at the age of 5 and think his penis was a wiener, so Bryan and I tried to tell him what to call it. He looked at me with the strongest convictions and said "no mother, it's a wiener"! Then he proceeded to call it a wenis. Again, laughed so hard we were crying.

I'm sure there many others I'm forgetting to document, but I'll be sure to share more "Poopy Quotes" as they flow from Mr. Carter's mouth.









2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I LOVE IT! Kids really do say the funniest things. I should learn to write everything down because ultimately I end up forgetting. (Only because it is a constant flow of funny moments.) I'm glad you are having lots of laugh attacks too!

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

Love this post Jen! The girls never seemed to be as funny as Carter in their discovery of poop and potty training?! Maybe Landrie will be the one to make us laugh as hard as Carter made you laugh:) Great times--and money saved not buying diapers!

jed