Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot off the press...Windows are in!

As promised, I am GOING to keep up with my blogging now.


Here are some I took today of the house. I think I opened EVERY window, just to enjoy the idea of having the windows installed. I've also included a picture of the camper. Carter napped in it today while I cleaned up all the scrap from the window install from Thursday night.

Bryan was determined to get the grade JUST right!

This is the view from our bedroom window.



Carter's bedroom.


Our living room window view...minus the big dirt pile that will be gone soon!




The window on the left is Carter's, the one on the right is for guests. I'm read for reservations!

















1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I love the view out your bedroom window! That definitely makes this whole process worth it. :)