Saturday, April 4, 2009

RAISE THE ROOF!

OK...I know the post title is a bit silly, but really, what else can a person say when the roof has been raised on their house? Today was THE day. With 7 guys graciously helping, the "rafter party" officially started at 9am today. The pictures are posted from most recent, so you may want to scroll to the bottom and start with the first picture to see the progression.

I can't wait to see what it will look like by sun-down on Sunday. What an exciting time for us!

Stay tuned for more pictures soon.










2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

WOW! Your house is really starting to come together. How exciting for the whole Miller family. :)

Ryan and Kristi said...

The house looks GREAT!! I would of loved to been a part of the roof party if I lived closer. I would of probably put the rafters facing the wrong way but that's not that big of a deal, is it? Brian if I ever build a house I need you as a consaltant...heck if I build a dog house I'm going to need you as a consaltant. NICE WORK!!