Monday, March 30, 2009

Miscellaneous Fun Photos


Carter fell asleep in the car on our way home. I carried him in, set him on the floor in his winter clothes to undress him...got him to his bed, and 5 minutes later he WAS NOT tired anymore...any other parents out there feel my pain?



Is there something on my face? Carter enjoying chocolate pudding...we took this picture just for you, Grandma Sue!



Having a pizza party picnic with his friend Hayden.



Enjoying his tractor outside for the FIRST time since his birthday.



Playing drums with Ryan. I think they will start a band someday.

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Now I NEVER want Anthony to fall asleep in the car because there's a good chance he'll wake up when we get home and won't want to take a nap. This mommy loves nap time and is sad when it doesn't happen! :)