Monday, October 6, 2008

Can you say blog TARDY?

I know, I know. It has been FAR too long since I updated our blog. Where shall I begin?
First of all, our house sold. We are officially living in one of our rental properties as of 10/1. It's quite a change from country living. Scout, perhaps has the toughest adjustement of all. She's wondering why I keep putting that leash-like thing on her, and why she can't chase the squirrels across town like she did at our old house.

Carter has adjusted well and is on the verge of talking in sentences. I can't wait for that. We'll see if he's a talker like his mommy or a quiet thinker like his daddy. Right now...it's not looking too good for daddy.

Here's a few photos from the month of August and September. Most are random, but worth taking a look at.

Look at the bugbites!





Never a bad hair day for this kid!



Trying to give Scout a kiss through the screen.



Yes! Moving is exhausting!

1 comment:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

YIPPEE!
I'm so glad you are back!
Understandably, you have been extremely busy. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and getting the latest Miller Minute Update.