Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boege Family Reunion

July 12th marked the usually annual Boege reunion. This year is was held in Anoka at my Uncle John's. This reunion was Carter's first Boege reunion and it was really exciting to see all of my family meet him. He was such a great boy the entire day. He played from 11:30am until almost 5pm with no tears, tantrums or a nap! Our ride home from Anoka was great as Carter fell asleep immediately. About an hour from home, he awoke VERY unhappy. Let's just say I had to remind him "DON'T HIT MOMMY" several times. We are still working on that...God help us.

Below are a few pictures from the great day. I'm sure you'll have no problem seeing the resemblance my dad shares with his siblings.



(Jennifer with her godparents Al (my dad's brother) and Lorraine)





My dad with his brother's Al and John



My dad with his sister Audrey

No comments: