Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's been going on with the Millers?

Where has June gone? Seriously? I cannot believe that Tuesday is July 1st! We have been busy since my last post on June 15th. We celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary on June 17th. Bryan left for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness on June 18th and returned the night of the June 22nd. I left at 6am on Sunday, June 22nd for Denver, CO., for a training seminar. I have been hired as a Weight Watchers Leader for the Brainerd area. I am SOOOO excited. I got to meet up with my wonderful, dear friend Jen I. while I was there. She used to work for the MNVA, but moved to CO over a year ago. I miss her so much, she is truly a wonderful friend. I just have to talk her into moving back to MN!




As many of you know, I've been fighting the "weight" battle for many years. I have finally won and reached my healthy goal weight! I WANT to help others that struggle with their weight while still keeping my own weight off. It's a win-win situation in my mind. I will be leading some meetings in the area to get my "practice" and soon I will be turned loose to lead some "at-work" type meetings. I'll keep you posted as I enter the field. As mentioned, I CAN'T wait!



We've been enjoying some outdoor time. We rented a bobcat type machine and Bryan got the site ready for our new garage (we've completely outgrown our 2 car garage.) and I cut the grass while Carter took a 2 hour nap! After he woke, we worked on weeding the garden. I got to "harvest" some radishes today and also eat a sugar snap pea. As silly as this may sound, it is an amazing feeling to eat what you've actually grown with your own two hands. I LOVE it!




Carter enjoying ice cream. As you can see, he really gets into it!
I hope all is well for everyone. July has so many great things in store. Here are just a few things!
*4th of July
*Boege Family Reunion
*Katie and Jed visit from Texas
*A fun camping weekend at Shayna's parent's cabin in the "boonies"
*Housewarming party at Nelson's

I'm sure each day will continue to feel like a blessing, plans or no plans!
Love you all!
Jennifer, Bryan, Carter and Scout

2 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Thanks for the update, Jennifer! I've missed hearing about the happenings of the Millers.
It's nice to hear why you are looking so fabulous lately. (However, I always think you look fabulous! SERIOUSLY!) Way to go!
I'm still working on getting off that "baby" weight myself. :)
Enjoy your busy July.
Love you!

Ryan and Kristi said...

How can it get any better. Carter got to ride on a Bobcat, a Lawnmower, and eat Ice Cream, that's any mans dream. Keep it up Carter.