Monday, April 21, 2008

Bon Jovi...ROUND TWO!

How lucky and fortunate am I to have been able to see Bon Jovi in concert TWICE in two months? To some, it may not sound appealing, but to those true fans that can appreciate the amazing music that Bon Jovi makes...I wish you could have been there.

By some strike of luck, Anne and I and Shayna were able to get floor tickets, 22 rows back from center stage. These were the most amazing seats. We were able to see Daughtry's wedding ring, we were that close! We traveled to Fargo, ND for this concert and it was worth every mile and every gallon of OVERPRICED gasoline.

No tattoos this time around, but memories that will surely last just as long!

1 comment:

Ryan and Kristi said...

Wow!! I would have to say that your a huge fan when you go TWICE in two months. I have to tell you when I was like 11 years old I was jumping on the bed, practicing my drop kicks after watching Saturdays WWF. I actually had "Living on a Prayer" playing on my handy dandy cassett tape player. After a couple of jumps, I hit the dresser next to the bed with my head and had to go to the hospital to get stiches. My mother was not happy and with me and it wasn't a fun experience but you still have to LOVE Bon Jovi, Their the Best!!