Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mullet Mania!


Hello!


I'm happy to report that it's supposed to be 47 degrees today. Carter and I are going to get the kiddie pool out...Just kidding Grandma, don't worry!


Tonight Bryan has his work bowling party. The theme is the 80's so his team is dressing like Motley Crew. I have a mullet wig he is going to wear. Take a look at the picture of me in the mullet. I brought it to one of my teacher work meetings and was able to take a picture of almost every teacher. They are such good sports!


I will try to get pictures of Bryan tonight for the blog. I have been begging him to wear my Bon Jovi T-shirt, but we're both convinced it will be just a WEE bit too tight!


What a great day to be alive!


Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

Now that is HOT!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Thanks for the laugh. I had to click on the picture to blow it up and get the full effect. Wow, that look really is attractive on you!